Links to more information:
View all my listings
Banana Wind, Anguilla is a luxurious villa conveniently located on Round Rock Bay (at Lockrum) on this exclusive, tropical paradise. Built on almost 200 feet of ocean front in a striking, contemporary style, Banana Wind takes full advantage of its breath-taking panoramic views of the clear blue Caribbean waters and of nearby French St. Martin and Saba beyond.
The villa's southern exposure and design also boasts persistent, cooling trade winds that make outdoor relaxing, dining or swimming a delight and that allow guests the luxury of sleeping comfortably while listening to the soothing sounds of the ocean.
photoBanana Wind houses over 5000 square feet of living space including two ocean-front, king-sized master suites with en-suite baths and a third bedroom with two twin beds convertible to another king also with private bath. A fully equipped gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, indoor courtyard and spacious living room complete the open floor plan. The house is surrounded on the ocean side by 1800 square feet of extensive veranda with a fresh water infinity edge pool (equipped with therapy jets). Hammocks and lounge chairs invite you to read, relax or nap while listening to the waves crashing only 80 feet away where a secluded beach with exceptional snorkeling awaits you.
map of Anguilla showing Banana Wind
click map for a larger view
Banana Wind's central location places you less than five minutes from Blowing Point ferry and less than ten minutes from Wallblake Airport. You are only a short drive away from any of Anguilla's more than 30 beaches and dozens of restaurants.
Maid service, cable TV, high speed internet access, and air-conditioned bedrooms all add to your comfort and enjoyment.
Deposits and Payments:
Payment may be made by wire transfer or by certified bank check.
A deposit equal to 50% of the total rental fee is required to secure the reservation. The final payment of the remaining 50% is required at least 60 days prior to arrival. If the arrival date falls within 60 days of making the reservation, the entire amount is payable in order to secure the reservation. Sixty days prior to arrival, these deposits become nonrefundable unless the villa can be rebooked for the reserved dates in which case only a 10% rebooking fee will be charged and the remaining 90% will be refunded.
Full non-refundable prepayment is required for the Holiday period.
The Renter is required to provide a valid credit card number or a cash deposit in the amount of $1,500.00 as a security deposit to be held against any loss or damage to the villa or its contents during the rental period. The Renter will be notified of the damages and amounts to be charged to the card or deducted from the deposit, and the balance of any cash deposit will be returned within 14 days of vacating the villa.